The annual reports since the establishment of the foundation up until now can be found below. The annual reports are only availible in Dutch, but a summary in English is provided below.
- Annual report 2019: "a twofold image"
Huurteams Nijmegen assisted 541 tenants, and (already) saved them a total of € 277.517,21. Huurteams Nijmegen has reached 106 settlements, completed 54 procedures at the Rent Tribunal, finished and 2 court cases.
In 2015-2018, Huurteams Nijmegen saved tenants over € 1.400.000,-
- Annual report 2018: “New opportunities beyond the million”
2018 closes the 2015-2018 subsidy period. In this year, Huurteams Nijmegen helped 465 tenants and realized a saving of € 383,343.08.
- Annual report 2017: “Beyond a million”
In 2017, Huurteams Nijmegen assisted 488 tenants and saved them a total of € 720,462.97. With this, Huurteams Nijmegen has saved tenants more than a million euros since 2015. 115 procedures have been started with the Huurcommissie.
- Annual report 2016: “Delayed result”
In 2016, Huurteams Nijmegen saved more than € 121,000 in rent for 243 tenants. 52 procedures have been initiated with the Huurcommissie. This year attention has also been paid to collection and cantonal cases, so that tenants can not only exercise their rights, but can also collect the claim from their landlord.
- Annual report 2015: "More intense and complex"
In 2015 Huurteams Nijmegen has saved more than €213.000 in rent for 432 tenants. 88 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee. This year a start has been made with collection and civil cases, so that tenants can not only get what they are entitled to, but also collect their claim.
- Annual Report 2014: The documents show that more than €262.000 in rent has been saved, 425 tenants have been helped and 60 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee.
- Annual Report 2013: Huurteams Nijmegen has helped tenants save €188.000 in rent in 2013. A total of 312 tenants have been helped. 44 cases have been submitted to the Rental Committee and all have been won. Also, financial reports are included, including a voluntary cash audit. For the targets for 2014 we refer to the report.
- Annual report 2012: We have also been able to help a lot of tenants in 2012. Because of our further developed expertise we can take more legally complicated service costs and maintenance cases. Besides of that we have saved more than €115.000 for the tenants in Nijmegen.
- Annual report 2011: In 2011 we helped 329 tenants. This has resulted in an average saving in rent of €70 per month.
- Annual report 2010: In 2010 we helped 318 tenants. This has resulted in an average saving in rent of €90 per month. Also, we helped a lot of tenants in the first half of 2011.
- Annual report 2009: We achieved a lot in our first year. We helped 209 tenants. This has resulted in a total saving of €25.000 and an average saving in rent of €90 per month.